Updated January 2018
RoamPA respects our visitors right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to the information collected at RoamPA’s website.
- This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- All data processed by us will be done strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is RoamPA Limited of Westbic Business Centre, Racecourse Road, Roscommon, Ireland which is registered with the Companies Registrations Office, registered number 521528.
- We are RoamPA Limited (referred to as “we“, “us” and “RoamPA“) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you are visiting any website maintained by us including without limitation the website at www.roampa.com (the “Website”) and our social networking pages (collectively the “Services“) or communicating electronically with us. Our Services include taxation, immigration and business travel tracking and co-ordination service. The information we collect and receive will be used to aid in the effective delivery of the Services to you.
- RoamPA is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
- By disclosing your personal information using the Website and/or Services or by communicating with us through correspondence (including email) and by speaking to us over the telephone, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information in the manner hereunder prescribed.
- Information we may collect from you
- RoamPA collects information through our website at several points.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Services. We automatically receive your location when you use the Services.
- We collect information in order to generate a user account. This is the collection of information that facilitates your use of the Services.
- We collect information in order to generate a user profile. This profile will contain data pertaining to a company, and the authorised individuals therefrom that may operate the account.
- If you ask us to remember your phone number, we will associate your phone number with your account.
- Should you ever delete your account and associated profile(s) or location records, your location information will be removed from the Services and our servers. Such deletions may not be immediate and residual copies of your profile information or location information may remain on backup media for up to 7 days.
- We may collect the following personal data:
- your name, address, email address and telephone/mobile number;
- information about your family, employment, business and tax affairs, property and immigration status, in order to use the Services; and
- information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Website and your visits to and use of the Website (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, internet service provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms that you use).
- Use of the information collected
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the Services to you, this may include passing on information related to employee searches and bookings to your respective employers;
- to manage and administer the Website;
- to provide targeted and relevant advertising through the Website;
- to provide recommendations to others based on your usage of the Website and Services;
- to improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- to enable you to use the Website;
- to send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications;
- to send you email confirmations as necessary; and
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you and our service providers.
- Disclosure of your information
- Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will only disclose your personal information to an employer or service provider in relation to whom you express a desire to be contacted via the Website and/or you complete a contact form in respect of such supplier.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any service provider to whom we disclose your confidential information is compliant with the Act as regards its use and storage of your personal information.
- We may aggregate non-personal information (for example relating to your usage of the Website) and provide this aggregated information to third parties. We will ensure that you cannot be identified from such disclosures.
- Promotional communications
- By signing up to the Service, you consent to receiving regular updates and promotional emails. Out of respect for the privacy of our visitors and users we present the option to not received these types of communication. If you change your mind and wish to stop receiving any such communications, please either email us at moc.a1529748043pmaor1529748043@ofni1529748043or click the “unsubscribe” link in any email from us.
- Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately , no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure.
- Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of data transmitted through our Website. All transmissions are made at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We transmit personal information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts the information you input. Furthermore, to the extent that we collect any credit card or bank account information from you. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
- Retention of personal data
- Any personal data that has been collected by or given to RoamPA will cease to be retained if you are no longer using the Services.
- When you delete your submissions, they will be removed from the Services. It is possible that any removed submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your submissions.
- Links to third party websites
- Your rights
- On request, we shall supply copies of the personal data that you supplied when using the Website or the Services. If your wish to obtain a copy of same, you must write to RoamPA at the address below or email via our contact page. In compliance with the Act, RoamPA may charge a small free for providing this personal data.
- If you discover that we are holding inaccurate information about you, you can request that RoamPA correct that information. Such a request must be in writing or via e-mail.
- Enforcement and Compliance
- We will use reasonable methods to secure all personal and sensitive information by a variety of methods, including restricting access to such information only to those people who have a legitimate need to know in order to discharge their job responsibilities on behalf of RoamPA, securing access to the facility where the information is stored and the use of technology and physical controls to secure the information. All third parties that are acting as agents of RoamPA will provide us with adequate assurances that they will safeguard all such information in a manner consistent with this policy and the relevant laws. RoamPA will conduct regular audits to monitor compliance with this policy. Violation of this policy will subject the violator to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Further information on your data privacy rights are available on the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner. http://www.dataprivacy.ie